Social Media Manager (m/f/x) Facebook
Job Type: Full Time (European HQ in Germany)
For our international team at our location in Karlsruhe, Germany, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Manager (m/f/x) with focus on Facebook.
You are an avid gamer, know our games and can’t wait to promote them to a global audience? If so, we’re looking forward to your application!
- Planning and implementation of performance-oriented Social Media ad campaigns on a global scale to acquire new users with a focus on Facebook.
- Ongoing analysis and optimisation of running campaigns to increase efficiency and ROI.
- Performance monitoring of all paid Social Media activities based on set criteria and preparation of expressive analyses for cost control.
- Conceptualisation and realization of ad assets to be used on Facebook and other Social Media channels in direct cooperation with our media design team.
- Close cooperation with our Social Media content team for the targeted promotion of select postings.
- Completed University-level degree (e.g. Business, Marketing; Bachelor) or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant work experience as Social Media marketer and with associated ad manager tools as well as a track record of successful, global social media advertising experience for user acquisition, especially on Facebook.
- Work experience as search engine marketing professional a plus, especially with experience in Google, Bing and Yahoo Ads.
- Very good knowledge of target group identification / targeting and a good understanding of the international gaming market.
- Proactive, independent worker that can convince both in internal and external communication.
- High affinity for Social Media and an interest in current trends and developments.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- Definitive opportunities to shape your own career within the company and good future prospects for your own development.
- Friendly and modern open office environment in the heart of the technology region of Karlsruhe, located in the south of Germany. A perfect location to work and have fun; close to the border of France and Switzerland.
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making paths with the opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop own projects.
- Employee benefits, e.g. a subsidized company pension scheme.
- A complimentary premium membership in the region's leading gym studio network as well as free hot and cold drinks in the office.
To apply for this position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the subject "Social Media Marketing Manager", to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position. Please be aware that we can only consider applicants with a valid working permission for Germany or the European Union, respectively.