Gameplay Physics Programmer (m/f/x)
Job Type: Full Time (European HQ in Hungary or in Germany)
For our international team at our location in Karlsruhe, Germany or Budapest, Hungary, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Gameplay Physics Programmer (m/f/x).
- Completed relevant university-level degree or an equivalent apprenticeship.
- At least 3 years of experience in programming.
- At least 1 year of experience in physics programming for commercial games.
- Fluency in C/C++.
- Experience with code refactoring and optimization.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and optimization methods.
- Familiarity with implementing client / server architectures.
- Outstanding mathematical skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math).
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Good command of English and/or Russian.
- Definitive opportunities to shape your own career within the company and good future prospects for your own development.
- Friendly and modern open office environment in the heart of Budapest or in the technology region of Karlsruhe, south of Germany.
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making paths with the opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop own projects.
- Employee benefits, e.g. a subsidized company pension scheme.
- A complimentary premium membership in the region's leading gym studio network as well as free hot and cold drinks in the office.
To apply for this position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the subject "Gameplay Physics Programmer", to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position. Please be aware that we can only consider applicants with a valid working permission for the European Union, respectively.