(Junior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Job Type: Full Time (European HQ in Germany)
For our international team at our location in Karlsruhe, Germany, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic (Junior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x).
You are an avid gamer, know our games and can’t wait to promote them to a global audience? If so, we’re looking forward to your application!
- Develop and supervise existing partnerships and campaigns to acquire new customers in a competitive international environment
- Open up new online marketing channels and international partnerships and negotiate contract terms.
- Optimize campaigns and monitor their success on an ongoing basis in accordance with set goals and targets.
- Create cost analyses.
- Analyze, monitor and report on marketing actions and create expressive presentations.
- Assume responsibility for particular countries as well as for six and seven figure monthly budgets.
- Develop and implement new condition models.
- Completed university-level degree (economics, marketing; Bachelor) or an equivalent apprenticeship.
- At least one year of practical experience in Performance / Affiliate Marketing, less for a Junior position.
- Very good understanding of internet technologies and new media.
- Team player willing to take on responsibility and a strong internal and external communicator.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills and confident handling of Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Passionate about games.
- Professional fluency of English.
- German or Russian knowledge is an advantage.
- Definitive opportunities to shape your own career within the company and good future prospects for your own development.
- Friendly and modern open office environment in the heart of the technology region of Karlsruhe, located in the south of Germany. A perfect location to work and have fun; close to the border of France and Switzerland.
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making paths with the opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop own projects.
- Employee benefits, e.g. a subsidized company pension scheme.
- A complimentary premium membership in the region's leading gym studio network as well as free hot and cold drinks in the office.
To apply for this position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the subject "(Junior) Online Marketing Manager", to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position. Please be aware that we can only consider applicants with a valid working permission for Germany or the European Union, respectively.